We have two dynamic clients looking for newly qualified Chartered Accountants CA (SA) SAICA in the Durban area. The roles require candidates wanting to grow and develop and take ownerhship of their roles.
Duties & Responsibilities (summary)
- Report to the General Manager – right hand to G.M.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the Company, ensuring healthy financial management
- Responsible for the preparation of relevant and accurate documents for the MD
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Ensure the effective management of processes for financial forecasting, budgets, consolidation and reporting
- Manage and minimize the company’s financial risk exposure by developing and maintaining systems of internal controls
- Manage and report on Stock
- Be prepared to travel to other branches from time to time to ensure systems and protocols are being followed
- Deal with auditors
Desired Experience & Qualification
Qualified Chartered Accountant CA (SA)
Completion of articles (essential)