Dynamic clothing manufacturer seeks creative Graphic Designer to conceptualise and design artwork for mens and ladieswear and to follow through to production. Clothing manufacutirng experience is ESSENTIAL together with strong communication and compter skills. Must be able to handle pressure
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, directing and co-ordinating the activities related to the graphics of garments (menswear) supplied to clients.
- Liaising with Merchandisers, chain stores, licensees
- Be able to interpret designs correctly and prepare product outwork timeously
- Communicate with licenses for relevant approvals and monitor the sample set.
- Handle QA’s on product outwork
- Approve and sign off all artwork for bulk production
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 3 years Graphic Design experience in the clothing industry ESSENTIAL
- National Diploma or certificate in Graphic Design preferred
- Highly proficient in Illustrator Photoshop, MS Office ESSENTIAL
Package & Remuneration
R12 OOO TO R15 000 TCTC depending on experience (slightly negotiable)