https://www.kprs.co.za/wp-content/uploads/kprs_logo_main.png 0 0 kprs_admin https://www.kprs.co.za/wp-content/uploads/kprs_logo_main.png kprs_admin2021-09-07 19:45:172021-09-07 19:46:00Mechanical Engineer / Draftsman
Design Engineer / Draftsman
Dynamic, very successful company, seeks a qualified Design Engineer / Mechanical Draftsman to fulfill an engineering drafting position. Be prepared to work on site, be involved in projects and enjoy being part of a great team.
- Drafting, rigging studies, crane studies.
- Design work, rigging frames, beams, lugs, ect.
- Stress / strength calculations to check rigging beams, lugs ect.
- Weight calculations of structures, machines
- COG calculations along with sling detail.
- Take pdf and create 3D model of job.
- Measure up site and create 3D model of job.
- Be willing to take instruction from non-engineering staff.
- Be willing to work overtime, early and late, when required.
B. Eng / B.Sc Mechancial Engineering
National Diploma, ideally B.Tech, even if incomplete
Min 3 – 5 years experience.
- Good drafting experience, 2d and 3d.
- Auto CAD or something similar.
- Microstation experience would be an advantage.
- Some exposure to engineering.
- Mech eng degree or diploma required..
- Extensive drafting experience with good exposure to engineering aspects.
- Must enjoy the drafting side.
- Needs to be a hands-on type of a person.
- Not scared to spend time onsite.
- Not scared of heights,
- Willing to work OT when required.
- Some travelling may be required from time to time.
- Drivers license.
R30 000 to R35 000 negotiable (depending on experience)